Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over USRS Diversion Canal on CR 317
- Dawson County, Montana
- No longer exists
- Built 1907; rehabilitated 1970; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.33972, -104.45694 (decimal degrees)
47°20'23" N, 104°27'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/540917/5243275 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Savage SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23011 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com