Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Box Elder Creek on CR 300
- Dawson County, Montana
- No longer exists
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1950; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.27333, -104.50500 (decimal degrees)
47°16'24" N, 104°30'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/537440/5235658 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23010 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com