CR 201 Bridge
CR 201 Bridge Over Cottonwood Creek
Photo taken by David Jones in April 2017
BH Photo #387483
This is one of three remaining bridges built by the Montana Highway Commission Bridge Department. Reference - Jon Axline's book "Monuments Above The Water", page 96.
- Timber stringer bridge over Cottonwood Creek 044 on CR 201
- Custer County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.6 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.25675, -106.03544 (decimal degrees)
46°15'24" N, 106°02'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/420195/5123095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 76638 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- April 19, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- April 19, 2017: Added by David Jones
- David Jones - david2jpix [at] yahoo [dot] com