CR 201 Bridge
CR 201 Bridge Over Cottonwood Creek
Photo taken by David Jones in April 2017
This is one of three remaining bridges built by the Montana Highway Commission Bridge Department. Reference - Jon Axline's book "Monuments Above The Water", page 96.
- Timber stringer bridge over Cottonwood Creek 044 on CR 201
- Custer County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.6 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.25675, -106.03544 (decimal degrees)
46°15'24" N, 106°02'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/420195/5123095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 76638 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- April 19, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- April 19, 2017: Added by David Jones
- David Jones - david2jpix [at] yahoo [dot] com