Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Sand Coulee Creek on Lower River Road
- Cascade County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.44940, -111.29582 (decimal degrees)
47°26'58" N, 111°17'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/477699/5255149 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 85706 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com