Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over a tributary of Missouri River on Powerline Road
- Cascade County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.63814, -111.17603 (decimal degrees)
47°38'17" N, 111°10'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/486777/5276097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 85705 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com