Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Belt Creek on Alpha Six Lane
- Cascade County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 147.6 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.06313, -110.80842 (decimal degrees)
47°03'47" N, 110°48'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/514548/5212197 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 85707 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com