CR 302 Bridge
CR 302 Bridge Over Bluewater Creek
View from the west
Photo taken by David Jones in November 2016
BH Photo #370132
According to John Axline's book, "Monuments Over the Water", this is the first reinforced, concrete, T-beam bridge built in Montana.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Bluewater Creek 001 on CR 302
- Carbon County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Also called
- Bluewater Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.36945, -108.88225 (decimal degrees)
45°22'10" N, 108°52'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/665834/5026174 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74357 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 79.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- November 14, 2016: Added by David Jones
- David Jones - david2jpix [at] yahoo [dot] com