Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over CN Railroad on Anding Oil City Road
- Yazoo County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.69081, -90.39894 (decimal degrees)
32°41'27" N, 90°23'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/743858/3620001 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 66149 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com