Buckatunna Millry Road Bridge
Wot a picture!
BH Photo #442495
Very high definition recent street view shows the bridge is in terrible shape with floor beams torn out, a heavily damaged portal, and leaning lally columns. The whole thing appears to be leaning on a tree, which may be the only reason it is still standing... but it won't be for long.
- Abandoned pratt through truss bridge over Buckatunna Creek on old alignment of Buckatunna Millry Rd Bridge
- Buckatunna, Wayne County, Mississippi
- Bypassed by new bridge in 1957 and abandoned; collapsed January 2019
- Five panel pin connected Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.54752, -88.51441 (decimal degrees)
31°32'51" N, 88°30'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/356250/3491277 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63363 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 17, 2019: Updated by Nathan Holth: Collapsed.
- January 16, 2019: New photo from Mike Daffron
- October 7, 2014: New Street View added by Zachary S