Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Clear Creek on Fox Road
- Warren County, Mississippi
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1947; replaced 1997
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.41188, -90.74760 (decimal degrees)
32°24'43" N, 90°44'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/711817/3588323 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Oak Ridge
- Inventory number
- BH 41373 (Bridgehunter.com ID)