Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost swing bridge over Pearl River on MS 26
- Pearl River County, Mississippi, and Washington Parish, Louisiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1941; replaced 1998
Length of largest span: 240.2 ft.
Total length: 1,960.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.79275, -89.82018 (decimal degrees)
30°47'34" N, 89°49'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/230947/3409894 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bogalusa East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 41351 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com