Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over an unnamed creek on Hammond Hill Road (CR 128)
- Panola County, Mississippi
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1958; replaced 1994
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 109.9 ft.
Total length: 172.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.54889, -90.00395 (decimal degrees)
34°32'56" N, 90°00'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/774931/3827097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 41348 (Bridgehunter.com ID)