Holly Springs RR Bridge
Typical deck girder railroad overpass, but notable for photographs taken after the December 23 2015 tornado in Holly Springs, wherein many cars were thrown up against the bridge as the tornado crossed the highway.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Us 78 on Miss Central Rr
- Marshall County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 90.9 ft.
Total length: 330.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.73872, -89.44216 (decimal degrees)
34°44'19" N, 89°26'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/276419/3846784 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 70846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010
- October 26, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- February 9, 2016: Added by Zachary S