Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Buttahatchie River on US 45
- Lowndes County, Mississippi, and Monroe County, Mississippi
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1945; replaced 1996
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 782.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.67333, -88.42833 (decimal degrees)
33°40'24" N, 88°25'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/367588/3726851 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 41344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 54.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)