Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over MS 178 (Old US 78) on Natchez Trace
- Tupelo, Lee County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Two-span concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.28207, -88.73224 (decimal degrees)
34°16'55" N, 88°43'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/340552/3794790 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50657 (Bridgehunter.com ID)