Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Pearl River on MS 35
- Leake County, Mississippi
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1941; replaced 1995
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 1,019.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.70500, -89.52333 (decimal degrees)
32°42'18" N, 89°31'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/263467/3621399 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 41339 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com