Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Chunky River on US 80
- Leake County, Mississippi
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1929; replaced 1992
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 368.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.8 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 41338 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com