Pearl River Bridge
As per Google Earth, the derelict bridge is still extant, abandoned on an old alignment.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over Pearl River on Battle Bluff Road
- Leake County, Mississippi
- Built 1928; bypassed on new alignment in 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 317.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.77106, -89.42116 (decimal degrees)
32°46'16" N, 89°25'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/273214/3628501 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 41337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 19, 2014: Updated by Zachary S: As per Google Earth, the derelict bridge is still extant, abandoned on an old alignment.
- March 15, 2009: Added by James Baughn