Yocona River MS 315 Bridge
Photo taken by C Hanchey in November 2017
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC)
BH Photo #412008
Name edit was based off the nearest recreational area's name.
- Through truss bridge over Yocona River on MS 315
- Lafayette County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
- Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 1,359.5 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.9 ft.
- Also called
- MS315 Yocona River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.20419, -89.67892 (decimal degrees)
34°12'15" N, 89°40'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/253167/3788041 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Water Valley West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 22886 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 26, 2017: New photos from C Hanchey
- March 22, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added Street View.