Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Branch of Willis Creek on Violet Road
- Jefferson County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.81468, -90.90110 (decimal degrees)
31°48'53" N, 90°54'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/698670/3521813 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Red Lick
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 65803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com