Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Abandoned girder bridge over Middle Fork Homochitto River on McCormick Road
- Jefferson County, Mississippi
- Built 1957
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.66278, -90.92105 (decimal degrees)
31°39'46" N, 90°55'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/697103/3504935 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gin Branch
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 65805 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com