Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Middle Fork Homochitto River on Goodson Road
- Jefferson County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1962
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 181.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.61975, -90.91261 (decimal degrees)
31°37'11" N, 90°54'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/697994/3500180 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 65804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com