Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Branch of Big Black River on Yazoo Street
- Holmes County, Mississippi
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Girder with timber deck
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.88487, -89.97982 (decimal degrees)
32°53'06" N, 89°58'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/221224/3642461 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74475 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)