Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Black Creek on Rayner Road
- Holmes County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.13147, -89.99631 (decimal degrees)
33°07'53" N, 89°59'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/220461/3669859 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bowling Green
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numer
- BH 74476 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com