Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over White Oak Creek on Low Water Bridge Road
- Hinds County, Mississippi
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1962
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 142.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.06030, -90.58743 (decimal degrees)
32°03'37" N, 90°35'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/727760/3549665 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Utica East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 50803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com