Escatawpa River Bridge
This bridge is one of two parallel bridges. The second one is just to the southwest and will eventually carry Eastbound US 98.
- Stringer bridge over Escatawpa River on US 98
- George County, Mississippi, and Mobile County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 1,326.2 ft.
Deck width: 39.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.86347, -88.41883 (decimal degrees)
30°51'49" N, 88°25'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/364350/3415333 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 51858 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2012)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 4, 2012: New Street View added by Jared Mixson
- March 24, 2012: Added by David Backlin