Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Bob Branch on Lookout Road
- Copiah County, Mississippi
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 133.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.74427, -90.68085 (decimal degrees)
31°44'39" N, 90°40'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/719688/3514430 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74479 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)