Photo taken by C Hanchey in January 2011
- Through truss bridge over Chickasawhay River on former CR 612
- Clarke County, Mississippi
- Built 1909 by the Austin Brothers Bridge Co.
- - Austin Brothers Bridge Co.
- Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 172.9 ft.
Total length: 476.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 16, 1988
- Also called
- Chickasawhay River CR 612 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.85709, -88.68665 (decimal degrees)
31°51'26" N, 88°41'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/340430/3525835 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 10 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 10
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 88002490 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 22845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2007)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- June 26, 2011: New photos from Ken Roberts
- June 26, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- June 25, 2011: Added by Ken Roberts
- January 27, 2011: New photos from C Hanchey
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Ken Roberts - kendroberts1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
Chickasawhay River CR 612 Bridge