Okatibbee Creek CR 378 Bridge
Okatibbee Creek Bridge, Basic City, MS
Photo taken by Jared Rainer in 2003
BH Photo #154834
Bridge and road closed as of August 2013. The road is signed as closed and the bridge has been barricaded with slabs of concrete across each end. This was the last truss bridge that was still open to traffic in Clarke County.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Okatibbee Creek on CR 378
- Clarke County, Mississippi
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1951
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 115.1 ft.
Total length: 167.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.19944, -88.78639 (decimal degrees)
32°11'58" N, 88°47'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/331620/3563941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 22846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 19, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- August 29, 2013: Updated by Jared Rainer: Updated status to closed
- February 10, 2010: Updated by Jared Rainer: Added photos, corrected road number
- Jared Rainer - chumrain [at] bayspringstel [dot] net