Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Tuscumbia River Canal on CR 750
- Alcorn County, Mississippi
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1949; replaced 1991
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 97.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.94664, -88.61133 (decimal degrees)
34°56'48" N, 88°36'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/352860/3868311 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 41314 (Bridgehunter.com ID)