Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Brushy Creek on CR 442
- Wayne County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Low-water concrete slab
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.01550, -90.69011 (decimal degrees)
37°00'56" N, 90°41'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/705499/4099086 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mill Spring
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 3 E., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numers
- MONBI 15507 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 76228 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com