McKenzie Creek Bridge
Photo taken by James Baughn in March 2017
BH Photo #384378
The National Bridge Inventory doesn't give a date for this bridge, but it appears to be a WPA or CCC project.
- Concrete slab bridge over McKenzie Creek on Route CC
- Wayne County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Three-span concrete slab with stone abutments and piers
Length of largest span: 15.7 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.23619, -90.71439 (decimal degrees)
37°14'10" N, 90°42'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/702748/4123521 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 3 E., Sec. 34
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9419 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT W-59 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 75260 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- March 25, 2017: New photos from James Baughn
- January 22, 2017: Added by James Baughn