Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Drywood Creek on CR 695 (Yater Road)
- Vernon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970; rehabilitated 1984
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 70.9 ft.
Total length: 158.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.68167, -94.55667 (decimal degrees)
37°40'54" N, 94°33'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/362735/4171636 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 21
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 25223 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55197 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com