Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over West Fork Pryor Creek on CR 104 (Arnold Road)
- Vernon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.04333, -94.51222 (decimal degrees)
38°02'36" N, 94°30'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/367305/4211702 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 38 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15951 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55198 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com