McCarty Creek CR 657 Bridge
The Vernon County Commission is now accepting proposals for the relocation and reuse of the bridge or its components until April 29, 2016. Preservation covenants may accompany the bridge.
- Pony truss bridge over McCarty Creek on CR 657 (Tyree Road)
- Vernon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Available for reuse
- Built ca. 1895 by the Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Works
- - Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Works of Leavenworth, Kansas
- Pin-connected, 4-panel Pratt pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.73306, -94.14111 (decimal degrees)
37°43'59" N, 94°08'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/399449/4176810 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 5
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 108-657001.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 25180 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22754 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 12, 2016: Updated by Nathan Holth: Available for reuse.