Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Rock Creek on MO 32
- Texas County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.51035, -92.17030 (decimal degrees)
37°30'37" N, 92°10'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/573327/4151813 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 32 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 5
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5217 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 90124 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com