Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Indian Creek on Millstone Road (Old US 63)
- Texas County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.28810, -91.96605 (decimal degrees)
37°17'17" N, 91°57'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591650/4127333 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 19
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24547 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 90123 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com