White River MO 76 Bridge
- Lost five-span through truss bridge over White River (Bull Shoals Lake) on MO 76 near Forsyth
- Forsyth, Taney County, Missouri
- Built 1953 to cross the new Bull Shoals Lake. The dam for the lake was completed in 1951.; Demolished October 2018
- - Maxwell Bridge Co.
- Five rivet-connected, 8-panel Camelback Pratt through trusses composed of four 181’ and one 182’ spans and two steel stringer approach spans.
Length of largest span: 183.0 ft.
Total length: 1,009.6 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.68254, -93.10022 (decimal degrees)
36°40'57" N, 93°06'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/491045/4059661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 33
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT F-364R1 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
MONBI 4469 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22738 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 16, 2018: Updated by Clark Vance: Demolished
- July 15, 2014: Updated by Fmiser: Added category "Pratt truss"
- July 6, 2013: New photos from M. D. Caillet
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com