Turkey Creek Bridge
Mo Dept of Transportation
BH Photo #253887
Lost Steel Truss Bridge over Turkey Creek on St. James Street in Hollister, MO. The Bridge was open to one way traffic only heading away from town when it closed. It was replaced by a Concrete Culvert Bridge in 2001.
- Lost through truss over Turkey Creek on St. James Street in Hollister
- Taney County, Missouri
- Replaced by a moden bridge on current site
- Built 1912 by the Canton Bridge Co.; replaced 2001 by a Concrete Culvert Bridge
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pin-connected, 6-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- St. James Street bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.62471, -93.21600 (decimal degrees)
36°37'29" N, 93°12'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/480687/4053263 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 21 W., Sec. 9
- Inventory numbers
- MO 106-201000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 18826 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22737 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 15, 2013: New photos from Karen Daniels
- January 20, 2013: Updated by Chris Knight: Alt name + Hollister Bridge Per MoDOT's Documents.
- July 27, 2008: Updated by Kim Harvey: updated status on bridge