CB&Q Br. #142.57
Total length is approximate
- Abandoned pony/through girder bridge over East Branch Locust Creek on former Burlington Northern Railroad (ex-CB&Q)
- Sullivan County, Missouri
- Abandoned with center TPG span missing
- Abandoned 1971, center TPG span collapsed or removed between August, 2012 and May, 2015
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- 1 Sp. 44' Through Plate Girder
8 Sp. Timber Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 188.0 ft.
- Also called
- BN - East Branch Locust Creek Bridge
CB&Q - East Branch Locust Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29815, -93.10237 (decimal degrees)
40°17'53" N, 93°06'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/491299/4460854 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74080 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 11, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad", "Burlington Northern Railroad", "railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com