Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of West Locust Creek on Chase Drive
- Sullivan County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 2005
- Double-intersection Warren bedstead pony truss
Span length: 32.1 ft.
Total length: 32.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.12782, -93.24940 (decimal degrees)
40°07'40" N, 93°14'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/478751/4441973 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Milan West
- Land survey
- T. 62 N., R. 21 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory numers
- MO 105-302000.3 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21345 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)