Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over a drainage ditch on CR 772
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1973
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.68667, -89.84333 (decimal degrees)
36°41'12" N, 89°50'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/245947/4063882 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hills Store
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19727 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37719 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com