Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Ditch No. 7 on CR 760
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966; rehabilitated 2004
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71509, -89.83598 (decimal degrees)
36°42'54" N, 89°50'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/246697/4067016 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hills Store
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 14
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19654 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37715 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com