Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge(?) over Mingo Ditch on CR 697
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built or relocated here 1974; replaced 1995
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 175.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.76167, -90.16667 (decimal degrees)
36°45'42" N, 90°10'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/752912/4072178 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 35
- Inventory number
- BH 38541 (Bridgehunter.com ID)