Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden deck bridge over a drainage ditch on CR 354
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1964
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.00629, -89.75317 (decimal degrees)
37°00'23" N, 89°45'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/255028/4099114 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bell City
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 12 E., Sec. 10
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13692 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2014)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com