Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Turkey Creek on CR 291 near Puxico
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.94600, -90.16867 (decimal degrees)
36°56'46" N, 90°10'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/752127/4092628 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 34
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24106 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37712 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)