The road from the north has recently been vacated by the county. It's not clear if the road from the south is still open to the public.
- Derelict through truss bridge over Castor River east of Aquilla at end of CR 535
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Abandoned with missing deck
- Future prospects
- Available for reuse
- Completed March 1906 by the Vincennes Bridge Co.
- - Vincennes Bridge Co. of Vincennes, Indiana
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Pratt through truss
Span length: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Also called
- Proffer Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.94827, -89.87527 (decimal degrees)
36°56'54" N, 89°52'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/243966/4092997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 28
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
BH 22679 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)
- March 26, 2005: Posted all new photos