The roads from the north and south are both gated off.
- Derelict through truss bridge over Castor River east of Aquilla at end of CR 535
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Abandoned with missing deck
- Completed March 1906 by the Vincennes Bridge Co.
- - Vincennes Bridge Co. of Vincennes, Indiana
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Pratt through truss
Span length: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Also called
- Proffer Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.94827, -89.87527 (decimal degrees)
36°56'54" N, 89°52'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/243966/4092997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 11 E., Sec. 28
- Inventory numbers
BH 22679 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 13, 2019: Updated by James Baughn: Bridge is no longer accessible
- March 26, 2005: Posted all new photos