Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden bridge over Ditch No. 13 on CR 499
- Stoddard County, Missouri
- Built ca. 1930 for the Frisco Hoxie Branch railroad; replaced by a culvert
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.89455, -90.23175 (decimal degrees)
36°53'40" N, 90°13'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/746675/4086753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 18
- Inventory numbers
- MO 103-452001.9 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 43322 (Bridgehunter.com ID)