Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden deck bridge over Fountain Creek on Rue St. Francois in Florissant
- St. Louis County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1949(?); replaced 1998
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 32.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.79667, -90.33333 (decimal degrees)
38°47'48" N, 90°19'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/731588/4297590 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 38071 (Bridgehunter.com ID)